Looking beyond the current strategies addressing online harm, this three day event – kicking off with a jam-packed workshop day, followed by two epic conference days – will explore the latest experiences, research and global perspectives in online harm and resilience. The conference will also cast a forward lens on future developments and approaches that will put us ahead of the technology curve.
Through a thought-provoking agenda, Master of Ceremonies Annabel Crabb will lead an impressive line-up of local and international speakers from government, industry and the NGO sector, as well as researchers, academics and practitioners in the online safety field.
Speaker line up
To see the full agenda and speaker line up visit the Online Safety on the Edge Conference page.
- Amanda Third, Associate Professor Principal Research Fellow Digital and Cultural Research, Western Sydney University
- Antigone Davis, Head of Global Safety Policy, FacebookDr Daniel Kardefelt Winther, Research Coordinator, UNICEF
- David Wright, Director, UK Safer Internet Centre, South West Grid for Learning
- Jane Caro, author, novelist, journalist, broadcaster, columnist, advertising writer and social commentator
- Justin Patchin, Professor of Criminal Justice, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Lesley Podesta, CEO, Alannah and Madeline Foundation
- Lucy and Rosie Thomas, Co-Founders / Co-CEOs, Project Rockit
- Dr Ranjana Kumari, Director, Centre for Social Research and President, WomenPowerConnect
- Susan McLean, Director, Cyber Safety Solutions
- Tessy Ojo, Chief Executive, The Diana Awards
- Tracey Spicer, television, radio, newspaper and online journalist
- Will Gardner, CEO, Childnet International
- Dr Yuhyun Park, Founder and Chief Citizenship Officer, DQ Institute/Chair infollutionZero
See the full agenda and purchase tickets on the Online Safety on the Edge Conference page.