We appreciate any support offered to help us provide online safety help, support and education for New Zealand. If you’d like to contribute to Netsafe and support the online safety work we do, there are several ways you can help. You can donate, sponsor or become a Netsafe member.
Donate to Netsafe
If you feel we’ve helped you, please consider donating. As a non-profit organisation, we use any funds received to focus on helping others stay safe online. For donation details please email email@example.com
If your organisation is looking to undertake research or develop new resources/products related to online safety we are able to provide consulting services. Our team has a range of backgrounds and are able to help you produce safe and successful outcomes for New Zealand internet users.
Become a Netsafe member
Netsafe is an incorporated society with members from across the country. Our members represent organisations with an interest in building confidence in using digital technology. Becoming a Netsafe member gives you and your organisation an opportunity to contribute to advancing online safety in New Zealand.
Online safety is an important topic, and one that is rapidly growing as the use of digital technology increases. The opportunities available through the use of technology are significant and it’s vital for New Zealand that the online safety community works together to enable everyone to confidently access and take advantage of these opportunities.
If you’d like to be a part of the online safety conversation, you should consider becoming a Netsafe member.
Membership is free, easy to apply for and it gives you and your organisation the opportunity to play a part in the development of online safety and the use of digital tech right here in New Zealand.
You’ll receive our monthly member e-newsletter, our annual report, and invitations to events like our annual online safety conference and AGM to discuss emerging topics.
Apply for membership
Apply to be a Netsafe member by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number, outlining your role and interest in online safety and security.
All applications are reviewed for approval at Netsafe’s Board meetings.
If you have questions about becoming a Netsafe member, please feel free to get in touch by emailing email@example.com
Other ways to contribute to Netsafe
If you have an idea about how you can contribute to Netsafe and our work, please feel free to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions of membership application
- Netsafe has multiple members from many organisations. For administrative purposes, only one member is listed as the official representative of an organisation. Please state if you would like to be listed as the official representative of your organisation and keep us updated of any internal changes.
- All applications to become a Netsafe member are reviewed for approval by our Board. Notification of the result of an application will be provided in writing within 14 days of the Board’s decision. Applicants have the right to request a review by the Board of a membership decision within 30 days of receipt of the notification.
- Members’ contact details will only be used for the purpose of membership activity. For example, all members are automatically subscribed to the Netsafe mailing list. Netsafe will not give out members’ information to any third party without permission in writing from the member.
- It is the responsibility of each member to keep their details up to date by informing Netsafe of any information changes via email to email@example.com.
- NetSafe membership remains in place until it is terminated i.e. there is no need to renew membership.
- Any member may terminate their membership of the Society by giving written notice to the board. Notice of resignation can be sent to Netsafe, PO Box 124, Shortland St, Auckland, 1140 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The resignation will be confirmed within 14 working days of receipt of the request.
- The Board may, for any reason it considers sufficient, terminate a membership in the Society, by notice to a member stating the reason(s) for termination. The member has the right to request a review by the Board of the termination within 30 days of receipt of notification.