To adjust your privacy settings on Facebook;
- Use the Facebook Privacy Settings menu on the top right hand side of Facebook.
- Choose “See More Settings”
- Click the edit button next to each of the categories (Who can see my stuff?, Who can contact me?, Who can look me up?) and assign one of the privacy levels to each one.
- Check your timeline and tagging settings by selecting “Timeline settings” from the three dot menu on your timeline page;
- Select the edit link next to each of the categories (Who can add things to my timeline?, Who can see things on my timeline?, How can I manage tags people add and tagging suggestions?) and assign one of the privacy levels to each one.